With Art of The Root’s Road Opener Candle, you can ground yourself in the power of herbs and oils that promote new beginnings and opportunities. As well as being used in rituals and spells to help you break through obstacles or overcome challenges, this candle can also be used in spells and rituals that focus on overcoming setbacks. You can perform a Road Opener Ritual to establish the right attitude and environment to facilitate new avenues of opportunity if you desire a fresh start, are going through the process of finding a new job, or are planning on starting a new relationship.
- POWERFUL BLEND: Our Road Opener Candle contains a powerful blend of essential oils and herbs with a history of attracting new beginnings.
- OPPORTUNITIES & OPEN DOORS: This candle is meant to help you overcome obstacles, challenges, or setbacks. This may also help you develop the right attitude and environment to facilitate new opportunities.
- ESSENTIAL OILS & HERBS: Contains five finger grass (also called “cinquefoil”), abre camino, lemon, pine, and a number of other important herbs and oils. ALL NATURAL ALL NATURAL SOY WAX: In every 8 oz candle you will find all the oils and herbs you need to cast your perfect spell. Plus, Art of The Root uses only 100% natural soy wax for Art of The Root’s candles.
- HANDMADE DAILY: All Art of the Root products are handmade daily in the USA. Artisan-made in small batches with herbs, essential oils, and floral botanicals.
HOW TO USE: As you light your candle, state your affirmations out loud. Here are a few examples:
- All roads are open and my path is clear.
- I now release all obstacles that block my path to new beginnings and new opportunities.
- I now release what no longer serves my highest good and allow all doors to open for me.
- I now release all negative attachments to the past.
- I am free, I am powerful and I allow all my dreams to manifest now.
- I am grateful that I am now liberated from all that held me back.
Take a moment to visualize or meditate on your intentions, and then relax into the feelings that these (or your) affirmations stir up. Release the energy and you can end by stating a closing like, “so it is” or “so mote it be,” though this is not required. We recommend between burnings if you need to extinguish your candle to never blow it out, as this can 1) blow wax all over the surface on which your candle sits and, 2) can “blow out” the energies of the intention or spell. We recommend simply extinguishing the flame using either a candle-snuffer or just by closing the lid on the flame. It’s also a good practice to let your candle burn for at least 1 hour on the first go, or until the top layer of wax has melted completely to the edge. This will prevent tunneling in the candle and will give you the most use out of your candle. Always burn candles in a safe space on a fire-proof surface and never leave a burning candle unattended. Once the candle has finished burning, simply dispose of it as you normally would.