Manifest abundance and good fortune in all areas of your life with Art of The Root’s Prosperity Affirmation Soy Candle. This incredible candle includes herbs that have a reputation for boosting self-esteem and overcoming personal setbacks. If you have recently encountered an obstacle or challenge that has prevented you from reaching your goals, this is the perfect magickal remedy for you. Art of The Root’s Prosperity Affirmation Candle is made with 100% natural soy wax and contains a variety of prosperity drawing herbs and oils like goldenrod, vervain, bergamot, bay, and a number of others. The product comes in an 8 oz container.
- ATTRACT PROSPERITY – Become a magnet for prosperity with the 8 oz Prosperity Affirmation Soy Candle from Art of The Root, designed to help you manifest abundance.
- INCREDIBLE FRAGRANCE – Art of The Root’s 8 oz Prosperity Candle will fill your home with the aromatic scents of good fortune. Fragrances including sandalwood, bergamot and bay laurel.
- HERBS, CRYSTALS & ESSENTIAL OILS – Inlcudes fresh herbs like bergamot, bay, sandalwood, vervain, goldenrod, plus green jade crystals and related essential oils combined in this blend and intended to draw good fortune and great prosperity into your life.
- ALL NATURAL SOY WAX – In every 8 oz candle you will find all the oils and herbs you need to cast your perfect spell. Plus, Art of The Root uses only 100% natural soy wax for Art of The Root’s candles.
- HANDMADE DAILY – All Art of the Root products are handmade daily in the USA. Artisan-made in small batches with herbs, essential oils, and floral botanicals.
HOW TO USE: As you light your candle, state your affirmations out loud. Here are a few examples:
- I am abundant and prosperous.
- I am a money magnet.
- Success and good fortune follows me wherever I go.
- All paths I walk lead to success and prosperity.
- My life overflows with prosperity, abundance and success.
- Everything I do is successful.
Take a moment to visualize or meditate on your intentions, and then relax into the feelings that these (or your) affirmations stir up. Release the energy and you can end by stating a closing like, “so it is” or “so mote it be,” though this is not required. We recommend between burnings if you need to extinguish your candle to never blow it out, as this can 1) blow wax all over the surface on which your candle sits and, 2) can “blow out” the energies of the intention or spell. We recommend simply extinguishing the flame using either a candle-snuffer or just by closing the lid on the flame. It’s also a good practice to let your candle burn for at least 1 hour on the first go, or until the top layer of wax has melted completely to the edge. This will prevent tunneling in the candle and will give you the most use out of your candle. Always burn candles in a safe space on a fire-proof surface and never leave a burning candle unattended. Once the candle has finished burning, simply dispose of it as you normally would.