This Manifestation Soy Affirmation Candle from Art of The Root will help you bring your dreams, aspirations, and goals to life. The combination of herbs in this formula is known for speeding up the manifestation process. A manifestation ritual is the perfect tool for followers of the law of attraction and the law of assumption to stay focused on their goals. You can use it to help guide your ideas and thoughts into a solid vision. An array of herbs and oils are included in Art of The Root’s Manifestation Affirmation, such as ginger, cinnamon, orange, vanilla, among others. This natural soy wax candle comes in a heat resistant 8-ounce jar.
- MANIFEST YOUR DESIRES – This candle will help you attract your desires and is a great manifestation aid for followers of The Secret, The Law of Attraction and The Law of Assumption.
- DELIGHTFUL FLORAL SCENT – Art of The Root’s 8 oz Manifestation Affirmation Candle will not only help you manifest your goals, but it will also fill your home with the light, fresh scent of ginger, vanilla and orange.
- HERBS & ESSENTIAL OILS – Herbs & oils such as ginger, vanilla and orange are combined in this blend.
- ALL NATURAL SOY WAX – In every 8 oz candle you will find all the oils and herbs you need to cast your perfect spell. Plus, Art of The Root uses only 100% natural soy wax for Art of The Root’s candles.
- HANDMADE DAILY – All Art of the Root products are handmade daily in the USA. Artisan-made in small batches with herbs, essential oils, and floral botanicals.
HOW-TO USE: As always, we recommend performing a cleansing ritual before beginning any manifestation work. A simple ritual is all that is required. Simmering basil in water is one method. Let the water cool. Add a cup of this to a bath, along with two tablespoons of kosher sea salt. Immerse yourself in the bath and imagine any obstructions or blocks vanishing as you soak in the water. Once you’ve done this, you can move on to your manifestation work. Find a quiet place in your house where there won’t be any interruptions. Think about what you want to accomplish. If you prefer, you can simply find images of the things you want or just write them down. You can then place your candle directly over your goals and light it. Say your affirmation aloud as you light your candle. Then contemplate or meditate on the feeling of having your manifestations as you gaze into the candle flame. Release the energy and you can end by stating a closing like, “so it is” or “so mote it be,” though this is not required. We recommend between burnings if you need to extinguish your candle to never blow it out, as this can 1) blow wax all over the surface on which your candle sits and, 2) can “blow out” the energies of the intention or spell. We recommend simply extinguishing the flame using either a candle-snuffer or just by closing the lid on the flame. It’s also a good practice to let your candle burn for at least 1 hour on the first go, or until the top layer of wax has melted completely to the edge. This will prevent tunneling in the candle and will give you the most use out of your candle. Always burn candles in a safe space on a fire-proof surface and never leave a burning candle unattended. Once the candle has finished burning, simply dispose of it as you normally would.