It can be difficult to let go of your past relationships, experiences, and feelings. One’s current perception of the world, sense of emotional wellbeing, and relationships can be affected by unresolved issues from the past. The Letting Go Soy Affirmation Candle helps you let go of negative attachments from the past and release unwanted baggage. Herbs and oils reputed to be good at releasing negative emotions have been included in this soothing & delightful smelling candle by Art of The Root. As a result of burning this candle and focusing on releasing the past, you can feel grounded, balanced, and present in your everyday life. The Letting Go Candle also contains a number of herbs that are commonly used to promote a feeling of wellbeing. With heliochrysum, frankincense, neroli, cedar, and other related herbs and oils, it’s the perfect product for breaking free from the past and moving forward. 100% natural soy wax is used to make Art of The Root’s Letting Go Soy Affirmation Candles, and they come in sturdy 8 oz glass containers.
- LET GO OF THE PAST – With the 8 oz Letting Go Soy Candle from Art of The Root, designed to help you release the past and what no longer serves you.
- INCREDIBLE FRAGRANCE – Art of The Root’s 8 oz Letting Go Candle will fill your home with the aromatic scents designed to let you move forward in positivity and let go of the old you.
- HERBS, CRYSTALS & ESSENTIAL OILS – Includes fresh herbs like heliochrysum, frankincense, cedar and other related herbs, plus green pink kunzite crystals and related essential oils combined in this blend and intended to help you let go of old baggage and move forward in your life.
- ALL NATURAL SOY WAX – In every 8 oz candle you will find all the oils and herbs you need to cast your perfect spell. Plus, Art of The Root uses only 100% natural soy wax for Art of The Root’s candles.
- HANDMADE DAILY – All Art of the Root products are handmade daily in the USA. Artisan-made in small batches with herbs, essential oils, and floral botanicals.
HOW TO USE: As you light your candle, state your letting go affirmation out loud. Here are a few examples:
- I release the past so I may move forward.
- I release all fears of not being perfect. I am good enough and I am perfect as I am.
- My spirit is now cleansed of all bindings to the past, as I now let go of all ties to it.
- I let go of the need to control others and I allow others to make their own way.
- I now breathe and live freely without any restrictions.
- The past is behind me and the future has not yet arrived. I choose to live in the present moment in gratitude of all that I have, and all that I have accomplished.
Take a moment to visualize or meditate on your intentions, and then relax into the feelings that these (or your) affirmations stir up. Release the energy and you can end by stating a closing like, “so it is” or “so mote it be,” though this is not required. We recommend between burnings if you need to extinguish your candle to never blow it out, as this can 1) blow wax all over the surface on which your candle sits and, 2) can “blow out” the energies of the intention or spell. We recommend simply extinguishing the flame using either a candle-snuffer or just by closing the lid on the flame. It’s also a good practice to let your candle burn for at least 1 hour on the first go, or until the top layer of wax has melted completely to the edge. This will prevent tunneling in the candle and will give you the most use out of your candle. Always burn candles in a safe space on a fire-proof surface and never leave a burning candle unattended. Once the candle has finished burning, simply dispose of it as you normally would.