The House Blessing Candle can help you bring blessings, good fortune, and peace to your home, whether you are moving into a new home or simply wish to shift the energy in your existing one. This House Blessing Soy Candle is perfect for burning during times of crisis, during holiday celebrations or whenever you simply desire a change in mood. It’s the perfect gift for someone moving into a new space. Jasmine, rosemary, sandalwood, black cohosh, and lavender are all included in Art of The Root’s House Blessing Candle. You do not have to add anything else. Everything you need is in this candle. Art of the Root only uses 100% natural soy wax in their candles and they always use only real essential oils. The House Blessing Soy Candle comes in an 8 oz container. You can perform a House Blessing Candle ritual by writing your petition on parchment paper. Fold the paper in half, ending with the folded side facing out. Then, turn the paper 90 degrees and fold it in half again. Ensure that the paper is well folded and that it is as flat as possible. Place the paper on a plate and place the plate directly over your petition. As soon as you’re ready, light it and say a prayer or incantation for simply recite your petition out loud.
- BLESS YOUR NEW OR CURRENT LIVING SPACE – This candle will help you bless and spiritually cleanse your current or future home.
- DELIGHTFUL SCENT – Art of The Root’s House Blessing Candle will fill your new or current home with the light, fresh scent of jasmine, lavender, rosemary and this candle’s other included herbs & essential oils.
- HERBS & ESSENTIAL OILS – Herbs & oils such as jasmine, lavender and rosemary are combined in this blend.
- ALL NATURAL SOY WAX – In every 8 oz candle you will find all the oils and herbs you need to cast your perfect spell. Plus, Art of The Root uses only 100% natural soy wax for Art of The Root’s candles.
- HANDMADE DAILY – All Art of the Root products are handmade daily in the USA. Artisan-made in small batches with herbs, essential oils, and floral botanicals.
HOW TO USE: As you light your candle, state your affirmation out loud. Here are a few examples:
- My home is cleansed and purified of all malignant energies.
- My home and all who inhabit it are full of good fortune, prosperity, blessings, peace & tranquility.
- My home is a safe space, protected, cleansed and empowered by my will.
Take a moment to visualize or meditate on your intentions, and then relax into the feelings that these (or your) affirmations stir up. Release the energy and you can end by stating a closing like, “so it is” or “so mote it be,” though this is not required. We recommend between burnings if you need to extinguish your candle to never blow it out, as this can 1) blow wax all over the surface on which your candle sits and, 2) can “blow out” the energies of the intention or spell. We recommend simply extinguishing the flame using either a candle-snuffer or just by closing the lid on the flame. It’s also a good practice to let your candle burn for at least 1 hour on the first go, or until the top layer of wax has melted completely to the edge. This will prevent tunneling in the candle and will give you the most use out of your candle. Always burn candles in a safe space on a fire-proof surface and never leave a burning candle unattended. Once the candle has finished burning, simply dispose of it as you normally would.