- ATTRACT YOUR PERFECT PARTNER – This candle will help you attract your perfect partner regardless of their gender or identity!
- DELIGHTFUL FLORAL SCENT – Art of The Root’s 8 oz Follow Me Boy Spell Candle will not only help you manifest your dream partner, but it will also fill your home with the light, fresh scent of a bouquet including calamus, jasmine, rose, and orris root.
- HERBS & ESSENTIAL OILS – Herbs & oils such as licorice, calamus, jasmine, rose, and orris root are combined in this blend.
- ALL NATURAL SOY WAX – In every 8 oz. candle you will find all the oils and herbs you need to cast your perfect spell. Plus, Art of The Root uses only 100% natural soy wax for Art of The Root’s candles.
- HANDMADE DAILY – All Art of the Root products are handmade daily in the USA. Artisan-made in small batches with herbs, essential oils, and floral botanicals.
HOW TO USE: You can perform a Follow Me Boy Candle ritual or spell by writing down your petition on some parchment paper. You can also use paper from a brown paper bag, like a grocery or sandwich bag. You can write your petition however you choose, and there are a number of ways to create your petition paper. One method is to write the name of your specific person in the center three times, then turn the paper a quarter-turn to the right and write your name across theirs 9 times. Then, write your petition in a circle around both of your names, without picking up your pen or pencil (dot the i’s and cross the t’s after you’re finished). Then, fold the paper in half, folding the paper towards you, because the folding toward you motion is used for attraction, and place your Follow Me Boy Candle on a fire-safe plate. Place the plate directly over your petition. When you’re ready, light the candle and say a prayer or incantation of your choosing. It’s important to remember to use present-tense when writing your incantations, under the assumption that the spell has already come to fruition. This will help your manifestation come into fruition faster. When your ritual is complete, take the remains of from the candle and, if possible, combine it with some personal effects (hair, nail clippings, etc.) of your love interest. If you can’t get your hands on these, a picture will suffice. Wrap all of the items into your petition. Tie it with a purple piece of ribbon and then bury it in your backyard. Release the energy and you can end by stating a closing like, “so it is” or “so mote it be,” though this is not required. We recommend between burnings if you need to extinguish your candle to never blow it out, as this can 1) blow wax all over the surface on which your candle sits and, 2) can “blow out” the energies of the intention or spell. We recommend simply extinguishing the flame using either a candle-snuffer or just by closing the lid on the flame. It’s also a good practice to let your candle burn for at least 1 hour on the first go, or until the top layer of wax has melted completely to the edge. This will prevent tunneling in the candle and will give you the most use out of your candle. Always burn candles in a safe space on a fire-proof surface and never leave a burning candle unattended. Once the candle has finished burning, simply dispose of it as you normally would.